Win an iPad Air 32GB
To be in with a chance of winning the stunning iPad Air, simply follow @Rantable and download the free Rantable app from the Google Play or iTunes Store today.
Thank you for taking part in the Rantable promotion. We hope you've enjoyed using the Rantable app as much as we’ve enjoyed building it for you. We are also offering you the chance to win a 32GB iPad Air in space grey*.
How to enter
You must follow @Rantable on Twitter, download the free Rantable app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store. The most Popular Ranter on the 1st July 2015 will win a 32GB iPad Air in space grey*.
Terms and Conditions
- The iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of Rantable, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to Rantable, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must follow @Rantable and download the free Rantable app from the Google Play or iTunes App Store and be the most Popular Ranter. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at info@Rantable.com with "Rantable iPad Air" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
- By entering this Competition, you agree to be contacted occasionally by Rantable using the details submitted in relation to goods and services that they believe may be of interest to you.
- Rantable accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 23:59 on 1st July 2015 GMT. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected by way of the most Popular Ranter for all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We will calculate the winner on or before 1st August 2015.
- One winner will receive an iPad Air (Wi-Fi only model, 32GB, Space Grey colour). Rantable accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. In particular, the winner is responsible for arranging and paying for their own internet/Wi-Fi access and for any other charges incurred in using the prize.
- The winner will be notified by Twitter on or before 1st August 2015 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Rantable within 14 days of being notified of their win, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rantable shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rantable shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Rantable by 28th August 2015.
- The Twitter handle of the winner will be announced via the @Rantable Twitter feed.
- The prize is redeemable for a cash value of £479.
- Rantable reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Rantable’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Rantable and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Rantable and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Rantable under law for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Rantable accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Rantable further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Rantable reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Rantable in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rantable shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to the Competition where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Rantable.com.